Preparing for an Audit
- Reviewing the VBP+ Summary Checklist is useful for beef cattle producers new to VBP+ or preparing for an audit to understand program expectations.
- The on-site validation audit focuses on 6 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), particularly the grey-shaded outcomes in the VBP+ Producer Manual.
- Have someone on your operation review existing records and the Must Do (grey-shaded) expected outcomes of the VBP+ program prior to requesting an audit.
- Take a look at the "Getting Ready For An Audit" document below for further tips on what to expect.
- Your provincial VBP+ coordinator is ready and willing to answer any of your questions leading up to an audit.
Contact information for VBP+ provincial coordinators across Canada