Preparing for an Audit
- Reviewing the VBP+ Summary Checklist and pre-audit Self-Assessment are useful for beef cattle producers new to VBP+ or preparing for an audit to understand the program requirements.
- The program keys on a few Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Self-Assessment is a useful 'quick-look' at what to expect.
- Likewise, the VBP+ Summary Checklist is another quick reference for VBP+ producers heading into an on-farm audit.
- Having someone on your operation review existing records and the Must Do requirements of the VBP+ program is also useful prior to requesting an audit.
- Your provincial VBP+ coordinator is ready and willing to answer any of your questions leading up to an audit.
Contact information for VBP+ provincial coordinators across Canada