A Registered VBP+ beef cattle operation is an operation that:
- Has completed VBP+ training to learn about all four (4) modules of the program and requirements;
- Has implemented the required components for On-Farm Food Safety, Animal Care, Land Management/Conservation and Biosecurity as outlined in the VBP+ program (greyed items in the VBP+ manual);
- Maintains an effective up-to-date record keeping system;
- Has successfully completed an on-farm validation audit, demonstrating to a third party auditor that program requirements have been met; and,
- Continues to maintain VBP+ Registration through annual assessments.
Contact info for regional VBP+ coordinators