A Registered VBP+ cattle operation is an operation that has:
- Completed VBP+ training to learn about all four (4) modules of the program and requirements;
- Implemented the required components for On-Farm Food Safety, Animal Care, Land Management/Conservation and Biosecurity as outlined in the VBP+ program (greyed items in the VBP+ manual);
- Maintains an effective up-to-date record keeping system;
- Successfully completed an on-farm validation audit, demonstrating to a third party auditor that program requirements have been met; and,
- Continues to maintain VBP+ Registration through annual assessments.
Below is the current list of those actively Registered under the VBP+ program. If you do not see a cattle operation on this list claiming to be VBP+ Registered please contact the VBP+ program coordinator for the specific region to confirm their status in the VBP+ program.
Contact info for regional VBP+ coordinators
Congratulations to the following beef operations for becoming registered under this nationally recognized program.