A Registered VBP+ cattle operation is an operation that has:
- Completed VBP+ training to learn about all four (4) modules of the program and requirements;
- Implemented the required components for On-Farm Food Safety, Animal Care, Land Management/Conservation and Biosecurity as outlined in the VBP+ program (greyed items in the VBP+ manual);
- Maintained an effective up-to-date record keeping system;
- Successfully completed a third party on-farm validation audit demonstrating program requirements have been met; and,
- Continued to maintain VBP+ Registration through annual assessments.
CONTACT INFO FOR REGIONAL VBP+ COORDINATORS